Monday, July 23, 2012

Junior Prom: Heather and Natalli

A little inside story for you: My sister in law, Heather, ABSOLUTELY refused, for the longest time to go to prom. I urged her...and begged her and TOLD her she was going and she still ...said..."no way. I'm not going." As luck would have it, she ended up with a situation where one of her family members didn't like her prom dress that she ordered online so Heather was offered to try it on. If she liked it, she could have it. This happened to be at my hubby's coming home from Afghanistan party and I took her in my sisters room and looked at her..and said "If this dress fits you, you're going to Prom." She stared at me, not sure if she should agree. This was against everything she had ever said. BUT..she agreed.....The dress fit. Perfectly. I was THRILLED. She kept her word, and she went to prom. As the days grew closer she helped with decorations and got more and more excited and had a wonderful time. The whole point of this story...Heather looked absolutely stunning on Prom..and if it wasn't for the dress fitting and me begging and pleading for her to go...these images wouldn't exist. Thanks Heath...for Rockin the world of Prom. :) Glad you had a great time! Enjoy! :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment